The Town of Kensington is required by Section 2-402, Bidding Requirements, of the Kensington Code of Ordinances, to purchase all materials, supplies, services, and equipment of more than $30,000 in value through a public and competitive bid process, unless exempted by Section 2-403.
Periodically, the Town will post any open bids to this page, along with the necessary forms and information. We ask that you please check this page first before contacting the Town about any possible open bids. If you continue to have questions, or would like clarification about any possible bid opportunities, please contact the Town at 301-949-2424.
AVAILABLE BID OPPORTUNITIES
- Engineering Design Services and Construction Management and Inspection Services for Rehabilitation of Three Bridges – Posted December 28, 2022
- Addendum 2– RFI Responses – Posted February 21, 2023
- Addendum 1 – RFI and Bid Date Extension – Posted January 6, 2023
- Non-Collusion Affidavit
- Non-Conviction, Non-Suspenion, and False Pretenses Affidavit
- Information Meeting Memo – Posted January 6, 2023
- Attachment A – Summary of Work Hours
- Attachment B – Cost and Price Summary
- Consultant Agreement
- Frederick Avenue Bridge – 2022 Bridge Inspection Report
- Kensington Parkway Bridge – 2021 Bridge Inspection Report
- Kent Street Bridge – 2021 Bridge Inspection Report