If you are reporting a dead animal, please contact Montgomery County by calling 240-777-0311, or you may create at service request here:

Issues pertaining to unwanted contact (an attack) by an animal, noise complaint, or a dangerous animal, please contact the Animal Services Division with the Montgomery County Police by calling 301-279-8000.

Concerns regarding uncontrolled animals in public spaces, school grounds, recreation areas, or an at large animal, please use this form.

Please Describe The Issue/Service Request For Town Staff, Please Provide As Specific A Location As Possible To Help Town Staff
Max. file size: 300 MB.
Accepted file types: jpg, gif, png, jpeg, Max. file size: 1 GB.
This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.