Please ensure that you submit a complete application, as incomplete applications will not be reviewed. If you have any questions about the permitting process, please contact the Town Office.
- A scale drawing/illustration and/or site plan depicting the location and dimensions of the sign.
- If the sign is to be illuminated, a night view illustration is required.
- Application fee.
- The Town will review this application within ten (10) business days. Upon completion of the review, the applicant may be notified of additional requirements such as deposits, bonds, fees, insurance, limitations on work, additional plans, etc.
- This permit shall become invalid if the authorized work is not started within twelve (12) months from the date issued, or if the authorized work is suspended for a period of six months after work has commenced; once issued, the permit fee is not refundable.
- Any false or misleading information in this application may result in the rejection of this application and/or revocation of the sign permit.
- Town sign permits are revocable at anytime for violations of law or any special condition of the permit.
- The permittee is required to notify and receive proper clearance from all utilities before commencing any underground construction.
- The permittee is required to abide by all local noise ordinances.
- To commence work prior to issuance of a permit is a violation of the law and subject to a fine.