Parking Permit Application
Please ensure that you submit a complete application, as incomplete applications will not be reviewed. If you have any questions about the permitting process, please contact the Town Office.
- Applications for a Residential Parking Permit will require that each individual vehicle obtain a permit, which will remain valid as long as the vehicle is registered with the State of Maryland. The Town maintains the right to verify residency within the Town of Kensington.
- Residents may request temporary visitor or service provider passes by contacting the Town staff.
- Business Lot, Commercial, and Commuter Parking Permits may be transferrable up to an additional three (3) vehicle, as long as they are listed on this permit application.
- Business Lot, Commercial, and Commuter Parking Permits must be renewed each year with the Town by July 1st.
- Parking permit fees are subject to change by Resolution of the Mayor and Town Council.